Friday, November 14, 2008

So apparently I'm supposed to do this thing.

Okay, so each day for a week I'm apparently to write down a set of 5 things about which I am thankful. My dear friends Nik and Randi and Ashley did it on Facebook, and, well, the peer pressure is too much. Here is Friday's, and I'll probably post the rest here, too, if I remember. It's not exciting, but it's content.


1) Ian. Of course. (Don't worry, other friends; I am saving you for slow thankfulness days). We spent over an hour the other night printing photos in the darkroom, and he was so excited. I don't know what I would do with someone who was blasé about things like that. Also, he's real nice about letting me pwn him in Deathmatch even if he's the better player.

2) My computer. OMGOMG my computer. It works! It has lots of space! It has a series of tubes! I have the knowledge to actually run it! It's win.

3) Rick Astley. An unlikely candidate, I know. But watch him. He's just so ridiculous and serious and adorable. And now comes in snail-mail form, seeing as how I sent a Rick Roll postcard to my tiny sibling the other day.

4) Egg nog. Delicious, delicious egg nog. I always get so excited at its first appearance in stores. I kinda got upset when I found out that some places carry it all year round. But that's okay. I'm a good girl and can pretend it doesn't exist until it's wintertime.

5) Wool. Coats, sweaters, gloves, scarves, and hats, specifically. Thank you sheep for having such delectably warm hairs! Winter would be sad without them!

No comments:

Post a Comment