In no particular order:
1) Obama won. I pray that this capital-c Change all works out as well as it is promised to, that our fine president-elect is not assassinated by haters, and that supporters of both candidates will actually listen to their candidates and treat others with respect and understanding.
2) The campaigning is finally over. Thank everything holy. Really, do.
3) My classmate's sister died this Sunday. He had been missing from the seat next to mine in French to go see his sick sister. I saw him in the hall today and asked if his sister was feeling better. "She died," he said. I can't even imagine the pain he and his family are going through. I know nothing in English or French that can even express it.
4) I have two new shirts. One has cameras and ghosts; the other has birds and a telephone.
5) I am building meself a Flickr account. It has been kinda weaksauce for the past several months, so I haven't reported on it, but now that I've got 3 rolls of some decent Photography Class pictures in there, it's getting better. If you want to help, I'm trying to decide what to send in for a photography contest.
6) Washington is apparently instituting assisted suicide. I'm not sure how I feel about this.
7) Did I mention that the campaigning is over? That means, roughly translated: "Nobody is going to try to convince Caitlin that she OMG NEEDS TO VOTE FOR THIS CANDIDATE OR ELSE for another couple years." It takes the fun out of being a big girl sometimes.