Thursday, November 20, 2008

I'm pretty sure I've posted most or all of these before...

... but here they are in a much more polished form, thanks to Ian. These are the versions that I just finished uploading for the Photographer's Forum College Photography Contest. Cross your fingers; I want one of those digitals they're giving away!

This was not one of the clear winners of the survey, but I've always had a soft spot in my heart for it, so I entered it without regard to the voting of the majority. Ironic, I suppose, given the flag in the background and the down-home Middle America feel to it. Take that, democracy!



This photo is a clear example of a random throwaway picture becoming one of the most popular. I was SO running out of ideas when I came up with this one. Also, WTF was I writing about in that? What was I on? Ah, well.



The bush-hands is my favorite, possibly. It's just so random.



This one got the most votes - six, I think - out of the survey I conducted. What could I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment