Sunday, September 20, 2009

In other news...

Hoo, boy! School has been busy, almost unexpectedly. It seems like everything is a few notches harder than I expected - even Web Design, which was sold to me as easy-peasy, is turning out to be a lot of extra work. Basically, the problem is this: I haven't really been writing much worth posting here. Sure, sure, I've been writing, but it's all been writing about writing, or writing short paragraphs in kindergarten-like French, neither of which is really all that fun and/or interesting. The cool thing, though, is that I've been busy in the past month or so taking pictures, so here's a sampler from my friend Randi's birthday party, from the Senior Experience (a retreat for seniors), and from Labor Day. Take 'em as a token of my thanks for hanging in there while I ignore your allegiance.



Nope. You know what? Screw this. I can't work in this environment. Sorry, guys. I hope you'll take a rain check.

1 comment: