I'm tired, I had to get up early, it's snowing, and I have a million things to do, but things are wonderful. Why? Because:
1) It finally looks like winter (the bright white kind, not the dreary gray kind), so I got to wear my beloved snow boots into the winter today.
2) As I left my class and stepped into the wild white world this morning, there was a guy singing "Paint with All the Colors of the Wind" and "Let it Snow" (loudly and very well, I might add) into a cell phone. His friends were laughing at him, but he just stepped outside the doors and kept singing into the phone.
3) My bonded pair of gays is incredibly adorable.
4) My African American Lit professor gives extensions.
5) I may have time to go get my haircut fix this weekend - it's something haircut junkies get excited about - and it will be just in time for me to...
6) Get to go see my older sister in a couple weeks!